Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu hinted at a possible disinvestment of the service to mine the over 100 terabytes of data to improve its services. The government is also considering opening up the data to third-parties.
Jul 18, 2018
The DoT has approved a new framework after recommendations from TRAI, will ban data throttling and blocking by carriers but will allow exceptions for IoT services and remote surgery.
Jul 12, 2018
After several months of wait, Reliance Jio will finally begin rolling out its high-speed FTTH broadband service, Jio GigaFiber, in India and here are all the details on how to register.
Jul 5, 2018
Digital India: Tata bags Bharat Net project worth Rs 3,057 cr for connectivity in rural Chhattisgarh
Public Wi-Fi will help decongest cellular networks in India and contribute significantly towards Digital India vision. Here's how Google is doing its part in the project.
Jul 4, 2018
Email services Return Path, Edison, and others are reportedly mining data from Gmail user accounts to sell to marketers and other businesses.
Jul 3, 2018
10 hours ago
- Bullied 'fish-selling' college girl donates Rs 1.5 lakh to Kerala Chief Minister's Relief Fund
- Asian Games 2018 opening ceremony: Live stream, TV guide, celebrity list, venue and time
- Whale bloodbath in the Faroe Islands; here's all you need to know about it
- Here's what PTI chief Imran Khan said about former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- OnePlus 6T release date and price leaked: All you need to know
- Nokia 6.1 price slashed ahead of Nokia X6 Android One launch in India
- PUBG Mobile update: 14mn daily users, 100mn downloads – is it better than Fortnite?
- Samsung pips Apple and One Plus, tops India's premium smartphone segment in H1 2018
- IPhone X Plus price revealed: Here's how much 2018 iPhones could cost