Government can shut down internet in India under Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, 2017.
Sep 1, 2017
Mysterious codes, possibly made available by the main broadcaster to crackdown on illegal streaming, appeared during the fight on Saturday August 26.
Aug 29, 2017
Sarahah app scam has been on the rise as scammers are inviting unsuspecting users into opening click-bait messages.
Aug 17, 2017
The Centre has directed internet platforms to identify and remove with immediate effect the link of the deadly online game Blue Whale Challenge that has caused the death of teenagers in India and abroad.
Aug 15, 2017
Blue Whale Challenge: Govt directs Google, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp to remove links to the deadly online game
Mozilla, after inciting innovation online with its Firefox browser, launches a drive to tackle the spread of fake news.
Aug 10, 2017
Reliance Jio Fiber with 1Gbps speed is coming to 100 cities this Diwali and plans will start as low as Rs. 500 for 100GB data.
Aug 9, 2017
How to get 100GB FTTH broadband for Rs. 500? Jio Fiber making its way to 100 cities this Diwali [UPDATED]
After porn and torrents, Indian government is after Internet Archive Wayback Machine.
Aug 9, 2017
Blue Whale Challenger, a psychotic phenomenon, has claimed the life of several people across the globe.
Aug 7, 2017
Airtel is making sure it doesn't lose customers after Jio makes its entry into the broadband category.
Aug 5, 2017
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro review: Power-packed mid-range Android phone
- Nokia X6 Twitter poll results out: Android phone confirmed to release in global markets
- OnePlus 6 Early Access Sale: Tips to make successful purchase on Amazon, OnePlus store
- Truly bezel-less Lenovo Z5's storage could make microSD cards obsolete
- OnePlus 6 set to hit Croma stores in India next week: Price, specs, launch offers and more