As Basque voters head to the polls on 25 September the Basque National Party (PNV), the regions current ruling party, hopes gains in elections could pave the way to an eventual deal with Madrid and a referendum after 2020.
Sep 24, 2016
Morning brief: Over 130 people dead after migrant boat capsizes, Indian Oil Corporation elevates Sanjiv Singh as chairman, and more
- Telangana (dis)honour killing: Pranay's wife reminisces 'WhatsApp vows' amid battle against caste
- Assam NRC: SC orders resumption of filing of claims and objections by those left out
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
- Tech Mahindra sacks senior manager after former employee alleges harassment