Since 2013, the capital city had noticed a steady increase in crime rates till 2017 after which the numbers declined, Times of India reported.
23 hours ago
Pandey was missing since Sunday and many believed that he had fled the country to escape arrest.
3 days ago
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- Sabarimala: Activist Rehana Fathima kicked out of Muslim organisation for hurting devotees' sentiments
- Delhi strike LIVE updates: Petrol pumps shut for 24 hours; auto, taxi unions hold 'Chakka Jaam' protest
- Govt will take 'big and bold' decisions on country's security: PM Modi
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean