A Venezuelan police helicopter dropped grenades and shot at the Supreme Court and a government ministry on 27 June. President Nicolas Maduro called it an attack by terrorists seeking a coup. There has been three months of protests from opposition leaders and civilians.
Jun 28, 2017
More & more Indians are preferring plane over train: Only nostalgia won't help railways survive the challenge
- Kid astrologer who predicted coronavirus outbreak warns world, says chaos begins from today
- India's coronavirus lockdown 'reasonably successful': Veteran General's analysis
- Coronavirus prediction: Indian boy predicted Covid-19 outbreak, claims China will face nuclear war
- Bihar mob lynching: Man beaten to death for informing health officials about coronavirus suspects
- How a religious event in Delhi's Nizamuddin led to a huge coroanvirus outbreak: Timeline