SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav says no alliance for UP Assembly elections; here is how it is bad news for Congress
Philippines coup plot: US embassy refutes allegation that its diplomat plotted to oust President Duterte
At least two people have died and two dozen injured on 28 December, after a 15 coach passenger train derailed near Kanpur city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The train was travelling at around 5.20am (GMT) through dense fog, which has severely affected planes and trains in India. This is the second train derailment near the city within a month. More than 100 people were killed when a train crashed on 20 November.
Dec 28, 2016
'Suspicious package' at Trump Tower leaves secret service in flurry, turns out bag of children's toys
Demonetisation fine: Centre approves Ordinance that levies Rs 10,000 penalty on those holding old notes after March 31
- 'Honey-trapped Indian Army men over 18 years,' reveals Pakistani spy arrested in Rajasthan
- Fact Check: Was this the Pakistani flag waved at Congress rally in Karnataka?
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- If you've been a smart tax evader, your game's up
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]