A short clip has surfaced online of Anis Amri, the man suspected of attacking a Berlin Christmas market on 19 December. His whereabouts in the video and the date in which is was taken is unknown, but the man from Tunisia is wanted by German police in connection with the attack that killed 12 people. Investigators found fingerprints of the Amri on the door of the truck that ploughed through the crowds. The video was uncovered by investigative website Bellingcat.
Dec 22, 2016
War in Syria: Did Russia use Syrians as target practice for its military weapons? This US general thinks so
Dangal at Regal Cinema: Demonetisation means that Aamir Khan's film could be the last movie screened at Delhi's iconic cinema
The Taliban has claimed responsibility for a suicide and gunmen attack on the house of Afghan MP Mir Wali on 21 December. Five people were killed in the attack, where a meeting was taking place. Wali is believed to have escaped, but relatives and friends of the MP have reportedly been taken hostage. Kabul has seen repeated attacks by suicide bombers and gunmen in recent months.
Dec 22, 2016
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Aliens secretly living in Saturn's moon Pan? Researcher analyses NASA images to prove it
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP
- What is West Nile Virus? 7-year-old boy dies in Kerala, was in isolation ward for last 10 days