Supreme Court orders separate trial for Lalu Prasad in fodder scam after CBI challenges Jharkhand HC order
Aam Aadmi Party's failure is not a political tragedy; it's a blow to India's quest for alternative politics
Emmanuel Macron to become youngest president of France: French defy anti-immigration sentiments that fuelled Brexit and Donald Trump election
President elect Macrons first speech after results.
May 8, 2017
AAP denies Mishra's allegations against Kejriwal even as Congress, BJP demand Delhi CM's resignation
Up to 80 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram in 2014 have been released. They were among 276 who were abducted from their school in Chibok on 14 April.The girls were released by Boko Haram after negotiations with the Nigerian government. Over 100 girls are still being held captive by the insurgents.In the last eight years, Boko Haram have killed over 30,000 people and kidnapped hundreds.
May 7, 2017
- Stalkers trace man's location using Instagram selfie tag, gang-rape him in Mumbai
- Saudi Aramco tops $2 trillion, defying valuation sceptics
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Brazilian President calls Greta Thunberg a 'brat'; here's what she did next
- Eye in sky: ISRO launches RISAT-2BR1 spy satellite successfully along with 9 other satellites