Private bus drivers are protesting after a dispute between their employer and local governor has left them without work, calling on Russian President Vladimir Putin to intervene personally. In a bid to attract attention they spelled out and #39;Putin, help us and #39; with their vehicles and recorded it with a drone camera.
Sep 28, 2016
Evening wrap: SAARC summit postponed, Former Israeli president Shimon Peres dies, Wal-Mart holding talks to infuse $1 billion into Flipkart and more
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- US to make immigration even tougher; proposes rule to deny visa for immigrants on public aid
- PM Modi launches world's largest state-run healthcare programme from Jharkhand
- 3 UFOs spotted in the night sky of New Jersey, triggering row over origin
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain