Beef ban in UP and Uttarakhand imminent? Allahabad slaughterhouses closed; Trivendra Singh Rawat backs law to protect cows
Over 1 million Muslims sign petition to abolish triple talaq; here are 3 reasons how it can help BJP
Muslim clerics issue fatwa against 16-year-old Indian Idol runner-up Nahid Afrin; song against ISIS triggered action?
The ruling made on 14 March 2017, states that a ban is dependent on whether a company rule exists which requires all employees to dress neutrally.
Mar 14, 2017
Happy Holi 2017: Best SMS, Whatsapp messages, wishes, Facebook greetings to share with friends and family
1984 anti-Sikh riots case: 5 things you need to know about incident as Supreme Court continues to hear case after over 32 years
UP Elections 2017: Can Sakshi Maharaj's 'kabristan' comment bury BJP's hopes of winning Assembly polls?
- Kunal Kamra's flight video on Arnab Goswami goes viral; Republic TV owner praised for his tolerance
- Nashik bus accident: Death toll mounts to 25, probe underway
- Govt brought CAA to correct historical injustice, says PM Modi
- More time, more liquor: Good news for tipplers in UP
- After PM Modi, Rajnikanth in Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls at Bandipur forest