During his visit to the town of Amatrice, one of the hardest hit by the quake, the Pope was quoted as saying that he believed a visit in the initial aftermath of the tragedy would have been seen as â€œmore of a hindrance than a help,â€ and that he decided instead to wait as he â€œdidnâ€™t want to be a bother.â€
Oct 4, 2016
Hundreds of women gathered in front of Polandâ€™s ruling right-wing Law and Justice party (PiS) headquarters in Warsaw raising their middle finger in protest against a plan to effectively ban abortions. Women workers across Poland went on strike on Monday 3 October hoping to disruptively draw attention to the law, The Krakow Post reported.
Oct 3, 2016
Eid al-Adha 2016: Muslims around the world celebrate the festival with prayers and sacrifice [PHOTOS]
- Fatima Ibrahim, wife of Sri Lankan suicide bomber, blows herself up with unborn child
- Sri Lanka bombers part of terror arc stretching from Maldives to Bangladesh
- Another blast in Sri Lanka's Pugoda town, no casualties reported
- Who is Zahran Hashim? Sri Lankan bombings' mastermind is a college dropout who once studied in India
- Burqa ban across Sri Lanka after Easter Sunday bombings?