Colorado Springs: 2 reported killed in attack on Planned Parenthood abortion clinic; gunman arrested
Pope Francis urged Kenyans not to succumb to the sweet lure of corruption, as he addressed a gathering of the countrys youth on Friday (27 November). Scrapping a pre-prepared script, the Latin American pope addressed a packed Nairobi stadium with the down-to-earth and spontaneous style that has endeared him to Catholics and others around the world.
Nov 27, 2015
Thousands of Catholic worshippers gathered in the Kenyan capital in spite of rainy conditions to attend a mass by Pope Francis on Thursday (26 November). Pope Francis waved towards the gathered crowds as he was driven past them on his Pope mobile on the way to the dais. The pontiff played down security fears about his trip, joking that he was more worried about the mosquitoes.
Nov 26, 2015
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Stop giving birth to more children
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- UFOs are real, but don't know what they are: Former UK ministry official Nick Pope
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp