At mosques and shrines across Iraq, millions of Shiites, Iraqis and foreigners, commemorated the slaying of Prophet Mohammads grandson Hussein at the battle of Kerbala in 680 AD, an event that defines Shiism and its rift with Sunni Islam. Loudspeakers blared Ashura chants across the city of Kerbala, where hundreds of thousands of pilgrims dressed in black gathered outside the golden-domed Imam Hussein shrine.
Oct 24, 2015
Protesters form roadblock to raise awareness about Sikh deaths in India.
Oct 22, 2015
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Portugal vs Morocco live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group B match on TV, online
- Oprah Winfrey is the first black woman to feature on Bloomberg 500
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Here's what Kashmir militants asked slain soldier Aurangzeb before pumping bullets into him [Video]
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?