British Prime Minister David Cameron says he will set out his strategy for tackling Islamic State later this week and is convinced that Britain should strike the group in Syria.
Nov 23, 2015
HRD minister Smriti Irani spars with journalist on Twitter over report of 5000 'quota admissions' in Kendriya Vidyalayas
Syria: For the first time, Iranian Tomcats fly with Russian Bear, Blackjack bombers on raids [VIDEO]
11 hours ago
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- End of the road for Julian Assange? Embassy planning to withdraw asylum
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- UFO researcher spots bizarre flying object in the skies, and it is not meteor
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- Manipur University standoff: Students and staff relentless in agitation against Vice Chancellor
- Passports of 8 NRI husbands cancelled for dumping their wives