Narendra Modi, as Gujarat CM, took Rs 25 crore from Aditya Birla Group in 2012, alleges Arvind Kejriwal
Supreme Court refuses to stay demonetisation, asks for more steps to ease inconvenience to common man
A protester speaking at an anti-Donald Trump rally at Ohio State University was assaulted on 14 November. Student journalist Grace Fleisher captures the moment a man launches himself down a flight of stairs to tackle the protester from behind, before police take him away.
Nov 15, 2016
British Prime Minister Theresa May said change is in the air during a speech about the current political landscape, the EU and trade at the Lord Mayors Banquet in London.She described the election of Donald Trump as US president and Britains vote to leave the European Union as proof that change is happening. She also called on business leaders to help her government shape an economy that works for everyone.
Nov 15, 2016
Bhairava star Vijay says ban on Rs 500, 1,000 is a good move by Narendra Modi, but it could have been well planned
Demonetisation: Cong-TMC to meet today as Opposition unites against Modi govt ahead of winter session
Gingrich is believed to be a leading candidate for a position in the new administration including Secretary of State. He told the CBS Sunday morning news programme Face the Nation that the president-elect will stand by his campaign promise to deport many of the countrys illegal aliens.
Nov 14, 2016
Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes scrapped: Key points of PM Modi's late-night meeting with senior ministers on demonetisation
- Hydroxychloroquine shortage in India as Modi govt allows supply to other nations, Rajasthan forced to return stock
- This single mother rides 1,400 km on scooty to bring her stranded son back home
- 'All the citizens thank you': Netanyahu thanks PM Modi for shipping 5 tonnes of medicines, including HCQ
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- First lynching over coronavirus; Delhi man killed over Jamaat link