The backing of the UN Security Council would be preferable for any British military action against Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria, but is not vital, British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Wednesday (18 November). Cameron has said he will present a plan to parliament including extending air strikes to Syria.
Nov 18, 2015
Congress leader Shakeel Ahmad says govt narrative would be different if Chhota Rajan, Anup Chetia were Muslims
US lawmakers called on Wednesday (18 November) for even tighter scrutiny of Syrian refugees fleeing to the United States as last weeks deadly Paris attacks recast Americas debate over immigration and national security, prompting a sharp rebuke from President Barack Obama, who said attempts to block entry were offensive and contrary to American values.
Nov 18, 2015
- Hrithik Roshan amazed by Sonali Bendre's emotional post on telling son about her cancer
- Sanjay Dutt's sister blasts Ram Gopal Varma; misses watching Richa Sharma, Trishala in biopic
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS: A closer look at price, features, specs, colours and more
- Three people in UP suffer severe burns after monkeys drop crude bombs on them
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- What is Meghalayan Age? Know about the new discovery in Earth's history
- Rahul Hugs Modi: After Twitter's meltdown, Amul and Priya Warrier reveal their take on the embrace
- Baba Amarpuri: Haryana temple priest arrested for raping, blackmailing 120 women
- Check how this Modi-Shah crop protection scheme plays out in this Karnataka farming hamlet [Photos]