Kerry and G7 foreign ministers were taken around by Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida.
Apr 11, 2016
British Prime Minister David Cameron said on 9 April he should have handled scrutiny of his familys tax arrangements better and promised to learn the lessons after days of negative media coverage and calls for his resignation.
Apr 9, 2016
- Researcher urges people to prepare for earthquake measuring 8M on Richter scale
- BJP will announce alliance in Tamil Nadu soon, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Indian-origin couple found dead with gunshot wounds in Texas apartment
- Aero India 2019: Missing man flypast honours Surya Kiran pilot Sahil Gandhi on Day 1