Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz said on 20 April that neither he nor Donald Trump could win the nomination outright, and that the Republican National Convention in Cleveland will be contested.
Apr 21, 2016
IBTimes UK looks back on the best gaffs, falls and fails of the past eight years.
Apr 21, 2016
West Bengal Assembly polls 2016: 61 out of 418 candidates in third phase have assets over Rs. 1 crore
Republican front-runner Donald Trump easily won New York states presidential nominating contest on 19 April, moving closer to capturing enough delegates to win the nomination and avoid a contested convention in July. The New York City billionaires big victory in his home state gave him renewed momentum in the Republican race and pushed him closer to the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination.
Apr 20, 2016
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile
- Horrifying video! Muslim family in Gurugram beaten up with iron rods by 40 men
- Female teacher in TN arrested for sexually abusing students; husband provides evidence