Demonetisation: Who or what are Whips in politics and why are the BJP and Congress issuing them now?
During an emergency debate in the House of Commons on 13 December, both Boris Johnson and George Osborne have been critical about Britain’s lack of action in the Syrian Civil War. The two leading Conservatives called out Western powers, including Britain, for allowing Russia and Assad to seize control of the conflict. Syrian pro-government forces have claimed to have taken 99% of Aleppo, but reports of atrocities and executions of civilians are emerging from the besieged city.
Dec 13, 2016
Kolkata terror threat: Jaish-e-Mohammed issues threat to blow up Howrah station, 'kill Mamata Banerjee'
Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Akhilesh says SP-Congress will fetch 300 seats, but will the alliance happen?
- No, NCB did not hack into Deepika's WhatsApp; a simple act did the trick
- From pulpit to pole; how a bisexual pastor turned stripper in quest of happiness
- Russian President Vladimir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Farm bill 2020 explained: Decoding MSP mystery for farmers
- Before being sent to jail, Umar Khalid requested three things [Details]