Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday (9 November), framed multiple conflicts in the Middle East as a battle between modernity and early primitive medievalism, capping off a day in Washington, DC, where he assured US President Barack Obama he remained committed to a two state solution.
Nov 10, 2015
6 hours ago
- BWF World Championships 2018 draw: Sindhu vs Okuhara likely in quarters, stiff tests await Saina
- OnePlus 6 camera to get major boost with OxygenOS 5.1.9: Google Lens, improved portrait and more
- Watch: Sachin Tendulkar's son Arjun pick up his first wicket on India U-19 debut
- Furious investors send Tesla shares plummeting amid Elon Musk's Twitter rant
- Zingaat Mix: RJ Malishka's new Monsoon Pothole Song Mumbai Khadyaat hits out at BMC, video goes viral!
- Bigg Boss Marathi Episode 94 Preview: Megha Dhade to lock contestants in the bathroom!
- US reeling under pilot crunch; numbers decrease by 30% in 3 decades: FAA
- Ex-KGB man turns time traveller to year 4000, claims aliens keen to 'cleanse' earth
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider