Hollywood stars have come together to support a initiative to help working class women and men fight against sexual harassment.The campaign has started a legal defense fund that has already raised over 13 million dollars.The project supported by over 300 women within the entertainment industry also calls for gender parity at studios and talent agencies, a change in legislation and for women to wear black at the Golden Globes to raise awareness.
Jan 2, 2018
Box Office collection: Tiger Zinda Hai soon to be Salman Khan's highest grosser beating Sultan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Haathi Mere Saathi first look released: Rana Daggubati chooses NTR's mass title for its Telugu version
Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai all set to cross Rs 250-crore mark today: All eyes now on Rs 300-crore mark
Hello 9-day box office collection: Akhil Akkineni film beats Naga Chaitanya's Premam lifetime record
- Splitsvilla 12: Sunny Leone, Rannvijay bring Splitsvillans closer and how
- This is how Vicky Kaushal's parents reacted after hearing his and Katrina Kaif's dating rumours
- Nayanthara to break a strict rule on Chiranjeevi's request?
- Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid go braless and strut their stuff at Milan Fashion Week 2019 [Photos]
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh (Valmiki) movie review and rating by audience: Live updates