Ubisoft announces Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, Assassin's Creed Origins and South Park; full details revealed
Baby Groot stars in the announcement teaser for Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, set for release in November on PS4, Xbox One and PC, and sometime before Christmas on Nintendo Switch. Developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros Interactive, Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 follows the hugely successful 2013 original with a time-travelling story set to star the Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Doctor Strange and many more, as they battle Marvel supervillain Kang the Conquerer.With four-player local competitive and co-op play, the family-friendly action game is set to be one of the most successful of the year.
May 15, 2017
Coming first to PS4, the latest DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 brings together eight classic maps from previous Zombies modes in Call of Duty: World at War, Black Ops and Black Ops 3. Zombies Chronicles is really about the community that made Zombies what it has become today, Jason Blundell, co-head of Treyarch, said in a statement. Together, weve been slaying the undead for nearly ten years, across different game consoles, and Zombies Chronicles is really about bringing all of those fans together.If you played these maps before on previous consoles, youre getting a new, stunning and challenging experience – if its your first time, this is eight definitive experiences of our Zombies storyline, all in one place.Call of Duty Black Ops 3: Zombie Chronicles costs £24.99 and is out on 16 May for PS4 with Xbox One and PC versions following at an unspecified date. Previous DLC packs that have arrived first on PS4 have typically arrived on other platforms about a month later.
May 9, 2017
Sedgehammers latest Call of Duty takes the series back to its roots with the first game in the series set during World War Two for nine years. Call of Duty: WW2 was revealed officially for the first time today (April 26) with trailer showing the games campaign in action, with a particular focus on the D-Day landings in Normandy. In the campaign, players will play as an inexperienced Private in the US 1st Infantry Division, as well as a French resistance fighter. Multiplayer will be revealed in full at E3 2017 in June, but will include a new War mode and hub areas, as well as revamped character customisation. Co-op Zombies mode will also return, with details coming at a later date. Call of Duty: WW2 will be released on 3 November for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Apr 26, 2017
1 day ago
- Bengaluru building collapse: One dead in Basavanagudi; BBMP Mayor visits spot [Video]
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- When will Tesla come to India? CEO Elon Musk has a definitive answer
- First hyperloop in India: Here's everything you need to know about the multi-crore project
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Microsoft Surface Go with LTE up for pre-order in select global markets
- Nokia 8.1 price in India revealed ahead of Nov. 28 release: Report
- Sony Android Pie release tracker: Xperia XZ1, Compact, XZ Premium get latest Google mobile OS
- Nokia 9 with world's first penta-camera setup launching earlier than thought