The upcoming Star Wars film The Force Awakens, has inspired ten designers to create looks inspired by characters of the latest installment. Disney Consumer Products and US department store Bloomingdales commissioned designers, including Diane von Furstenberg, Giles Deacon, Opening Ceremony and Todd Synder for the event which will benefit Child Mind Institute. For Synder, who is a long-time fan of the film franchise, the project was both fun and easy with it being the first movie he saw as a child.
Dec 3, 2015
- Kim Kardashian escapes wardrobe malfunction with this risky expose dress, barely covers her assets
- Ajay Devgn reacts to his daughter Nysa, son Yug being trolled; says he feels bad sometimes
- All in pink, a hot 'Gd Ngt' pix of Priya Prakash Varrier leaves her fans spend sleepless night
- Cobrapost Operation Karaoke expose: Bollywood, TV stars accept money to promote political parties [Videos]
- Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Madhu Chopra reveals the truth