Leonardo DiCaprio will finally take home the best actor Oscar on 28 February, according to Las Vegas bookmaker Ben Eckstein. Eckstein, who has a nationally syndicated odds column and publishes betting odds on his website AmericasLine.com, has DiCaprio at 1/50 for his role as a fur trapper bent on revenge in The Revenant. The best picture race, though, is tighter, with Alejandro Inarritus dark drama competing against Tom McCarthys journalism tale Spotlight, with financial farce The Big Short in third place.
Feb 24, 2016
Entertainment editor Toyin Owoseje rounds up the celebrity stories of the week.
Feb 24, 2016
Watch 'Suits' Season 5 Episode 15 live: Mike takes over trial from Harvey; Louis tricks Gibbs in 'Tick Tock'?
Watch 'Arrow' Season 4 Episode 15 live: Stephen Amell teases Oliver-Felicity wedding; Vixen saves William from Darhk?
- Zero movie review: Inside reports from censor board declare Shah Rukh Khan starrer blockbuster
- Ashley Graham shares topless selfie during Miss Universe 2018 [Photo]
- Odiyan box office collection day 4: Did makers inflate its numbers in their business report?
- Seethakathi movie review: Here is what critics say about Vijay Sethupathi's film
- Odiyan box office collection day 3: Mohanlal's film crosses Rs 50 crore mark worldwide in 1st weekend