'Attack on Titan' Season 2 spoilers: Fans won't be disappointed with next series unlike live-action movies [SPOILERS]
'Overlord' Season 2 air date: Chances for next season slim, Madhouse might cancel the anime? [SPOILERS]
Marvel's 'Agents of SHIELD' Season 3 Episode 11 air date: Ward turns into a new villain called 'Hive'? [SPOILERS]
Watch 'How to Get Away with Murder' Season 2 Episode 13 online: If Wes didn't kill his mother, who did?
A winter garden of silk and velvet florals bloomed in Paris on 2 March, as Rochas presented its Autumn/Winter 2016/17 collection at ready-to-wear fashion week. Creative Director Alessandro DellAcqua sent the models down a catwalk of flowers in delicate pussy-bow blouses trimmed with ruffles, but paired the feminine silhouette with chunky platform sandals. DellAcqua said the idea was to bring a bit of summer sunshine into his autumn/winter line.
Mar 3, 2016
- Zero movie review: Inside reports from censor board declare Shah Rukh Khan starrer blockbuster
- Ashley Graham shares topless selfie during Miss Universe 2018 [Photo]
- Odiyan box office collection day 4: Did makers inflate its numbers in their business report?
- Seethakathi movie review: Here is what critics say about Vijay Sethupathi's film
- Odiyan box office collection day 3: Mohanlal's film crosses Rs 50 crore mark worldwide in 1st weekend