Based on Captain Chesley Sullenbergers memoir, Highest Duty: My Search for What Really Matters, upcoming biopic Sully: Miracle On The Hudson explores one pilots heroic achievement of water landing an Airbus A320-214, after both of its engines failed, back in 2009. All 155 passengers and crew aboard survived the incident thanks to Sullenberger and his co-pilot Jeff Skiles calm and pragmatic quick-thinking, and according to Sullenberger, the film re-enacts what actually happened in that cockpit when things started to go wrong perfectly. In an exclsuive interview with IBTimes UK, Sullenberger talks about dealing with his new found fame, and being played by Hollywood icon Tom Hanks in the movie.
Nov 29, 2016
- Kiss with Hrithik to lipstick shade: 5 Aishwarya Rai controversies that shouldn't have happened
- Aishwarya Rai calls Salman Khan, the most sexiest and gorgeous man in Bollywood [Throwback]
- Sonam Kapoor's dig at Aishwarya's 'purple lipstick': I guess she wanted to be discussed (Throwback)
- Deepika Padukone: Ranbir Kapoor as a boyfriend is pathetic [Throwback]
- Kapil Sharma Show: Salman Khan cancelled his marriage just 5-6 days before big day, reveals Sajid Nadiadwala