Priyank Sharma slams ex-girlfriend Divya Agarwal for consistently using his name to stay in limelight
Ram Charan's RC 12 title, first look and teaser: DVV Danayya announces to reveal them as Diwali treat
Indywood Billionaires Club (IBC) has already mobilised funds worth Rs 3,000 crore from 20 leading NRI investors based in the United Arab Emirates, Europe and Asia-Pacific. It aims to bring in crucial foreign direct investment to raise the profile of India's cinema economy.
Nov 5, 2018
Indywood Film Carnival is set to be held at HITEX Convention Centre in Hyderabad from December 1 to 5. We bring you the highlights of the 4th edition of IFC, which is founded by Sohan Roy.
Nov 5, 2018
Thugs Of Hindostan ticket prices surge from Rs 400 to Rs 1,500 in multiplexes, Rs 200 in single screens
Sarkar pre-release business: Vijay's film mints big money before release; will it set box office on fire?
- Throwback: She moved on and so did I, Yuvraj Singh on break-up with Deepika Padukone
- Kodathi Samaksham Balan Vakeel review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Kim Kardashian escapes wardrobe malfunction with this risky expose dress, barely covers her assets
- Arbaaz Khan – Malaika Arora divorce: This is how their son Arhaan reacted!
- Abhishek Bachchan to Jimmy Shergill: 5 Celebs who have been failed by Bollywood!