Priyanka Chopra hasn't confirmed if she is a bridesmaid at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding on May 19, but she is beyond excited for her friend as she thinks Meghan's addition to the royal family will be "life-changing for the world that needs to see strong women as icons."
Apr 26, 2018
- Why Saif Ali Khan didn't have to buy back Pataudi Palace; ₹800 crore is 'massive exaggeration'
- Bigg Boss 14: Karanvir Bohra finds Salman Khan's humour condescending; takes Rubina Dilaik's side
- Nita Ambani reveals why daughter-in-law Shloka Mehta calls her 'Nita aunty'
- Boycott Eros Now: 'Vulgar' Navratri memes irk netizens; apologizes for hurting Hindu sentiments
- Baba beats cancer: Sanjay Dutt gives his kids best birthday gift, pens emotional note