Ali Fazal's Victoria and Abdul loses to Darkest Hour and Phantom Thread, actor poses with Rock Samwell
Oscars 2018 winners list: With Best Picture, The Shape of Water gets 4 Academy Awards; Dunkirk follows with 3
MTV Girls on Top actress Saloni Chopra exposes man of her father's age who clicked her bikini pictures
Gilu Joseph on breastfeeding cover row: 'You could've called it indecent if I posed for Kamasutra kind of shoot'
Pamela Anderson on babysitter who molested her: 'I remember wishing her dead, and she ended up dying'
Actor David Ogden Stiers has died aged 75. The actor passed away on March 3 after a long battle with bladder cancer. Stiers was best known for his role as Major Charles Emerson Winchester III in the TV comedy series M*A*S*H. He was nominated for two Emmy awards for the role between 1977 and 1983. In addition to his many television appearances, Stiers also voiced a number of Disney animated film characters over the years, most famously Cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast.
Mar 4, 2018
- Rhea Chakraborty on Sushant Singh Rajput: 30 days of losing you but a lifetime of loving you
- Vanitha Vijayakumar on cyberbullying: These grave crimes should be timely punished
- Shekhar Suman questions film fraternity's silence over Sushant's death, urges people to raise their voice
- For Amitabh Bachchan COVID recovery, special pooja and yagna performed
- Sara Ali Khan's driver is Covid positive; Pataudi family, other staff test negative