Michael J Fox, Jodie Foster and Wilmer Valderrama attended a rally with hundreds of people in Los Angeles to protest against US President Donald Trump’s immigration policies. David Miliband, the CEO and President of the International Refugee Committee (IRC) spoke about the struggles of already approved refugees barred from entering the US. Around 500 people gathered ahead of the Academy Awards weekend. The protest was organised by United Talent Agency instead of its annual awards party.
Feb 25, 2017
2.0 aka Enthiran 2: Rajinikanth's film insured for Rs 350 crore; beats the record of Salman Khan's Kick, SS Rajamouli's Baahubali 2
Rangoon Day 1 box office collection: Shahid-Kangana-Saif's movie fails to collect impressive figure on its opening day
Prithviraj Sukumaran pens an inspiring note ahead of Adam movie shoot; pledges he will not let misogyny get place in his films
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi weekly recap: Sonakshi reveals that she came to meet Dev soon after Suhana's birth
- Karan Johar 'likes' nasty tweet on Shah Rukh Khan; Kjo clarifies after #ShameOnKaranJohar trends on Twitter
- Why was Deepika Padukone irritated with Vicky Kaushal?
- Actor Vijay Deverakonda hospitalised after Holi celebrations in Hyderabad
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh disappoint their fans on their first Holi post marriage
- The Queen quashes Meghan Markle's Shocking agenda; Royals not pleased?