I am a computer engineer by qualification, but my interest lies in gadgets, especially smartphones and chose to become a technology reporter at International Business Times, India, where I get numerous opportunities to check out new smartphones first hand before they hit the store. It gives me immense pleasure when people ask me help them choose good phone.
I cover product launches, software installation tutorials, how-to-fix issues, bug detection and hardware issues and others aspect of smartphones.
OnePlus 5, 5T Android Oreo release schedule: Here's when open beta ROM, public stable update is coming
HTC U11 Android Oreo update: Flagship phone makes a stop at Geekbench running Google's new mobile OS
Android-powered Motorola Moto X4 with smart dual-camera, Snapdragon 630 SoC debuts in India; all you need to know
- Rediscovered Leonardo da Vinci painting smashes record for any artwork sold at auction
- Minimum salary of H-1B visa holders in US likely to increase; but it's no good news for Indian professionals
- Why Saudi King Salman's 'imminent abdication' is just par for the course
- 5G Network to generate Rs 1.7 lakh crore revenue for Indian Telcos by 2026: Report
- Miss World 2017 live updates: Miss World 2017 winner is Miss India