I am a computer engineer by qualification, but my interest lies in gadgets, especially smartphones and chose to become a technology reporter at International Business Times, India, where I get numerous opportunities to check out new smartphones first hand before they hit the store. It gives me immense pleasure when people ask me help them choose good phone.
I cover product launches, software installation tutorials, how-to-fix issues, bug detection and hardware issues and others aspect of smartphones.
Android co-creator Andy Rubin set to launch game-changing Essential smartphone next week; all you need to know
OnePlus 3T will be discontinued next week in select markets, company confirms ahead of OnePlus 5 launch
Motorola India teaser hints at new smartphone launch; What will it be Moto C or Moto E4 or Moto GS series?
Metal-clad Xiaomi Mi Max 2 with bigger battery launched; price, release date, specifications and all you need to know
Asus launches Zenfone Live with real-time beautification feature in India; price, specification and all you need to know
Xiaomi Redmi 4 set to go on sale in India on May 23; five reasons that make Redmi 3S heir a smart buy
Xiaomi Redmi 4 promotional launch deals revealed ahead of sale on Amazon India; all you need to know
- The Shell Eco-Marathon: Where students race against the fuel gauge, not the stopwatch
- IT Layoffs: Cognizant opens up about 'voluntary separation offer,' says beneficial to new generation of employees
- In a first, Sensex crosses 31,000-mark, Nifty nears 9,600 level
- Modi started on May 26; Nehru stopped on May 27: The month is such a leveller in Indian politics
- Ranveer Singh flies down to London after a severe head injury on Padmavati sets