The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy.
Latest Breaking News
From Politics & Policy
As per four election surveys, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is set to win maximum number of assembly seats in the three pronged battle for national capital New Delhi on Sunday.
From Politics & Policy
The Delhi Election Commission issued another show-cause notice to Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal for inconsistency in the election expenses shown by him and as maintained by the poll authorities.
From Politics & Policy
The shutdown in 13 districts of Rayalseema and coastal Andhra Pradesh to protest the bifurcation of the state continued for a second day as 11 MPs and union cabinet minister Chiranjeevi resigned.
The World Trade Organization cleared the way for its first ever worldwide trade reform on Saturday after Cuba dropped a threat to veto the package of measures, sources involved in the talks said.
South African President Jacob Zuma has announced that the funeral of anti-apartheid revolutionary, Nelson Mandela would be held at his ancestral home in the Eastern Cape on 15 December.
2014 Auto Expo is just around the corner and car makers are getting ready to kick start the event with new models of cars. The latest edition of India's largest automobile extravaganza iis expected to see the participation of auto makers from across the globe.
From Tech & Trend
A new expansion related to the upcoming Hobbit part two, "Desolation of Smaug", has been released for Android and iOS platforms.
The coronation night of the 13th edition of the annual Miss Earth beauty contest is just hours away and it will soon be announced which country will serve as the ambassador to environmental protection campaigns worldwide.
Bigg Boss 7's mischievous entertainer Ajaz Khan had a rough day with his emotions taking a toll on him.
Kate Middleton stole the spotlight at the premiere of "Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom" on Thursday, despite the presence of several Hollywood celebrities.
- 'Club 60' Review Roundup: Watch for Actors Heart Touching Performances
- Salman Khan was Pissed with Karan Johar Post ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’? [VIDEO]
- Katrina Kaif Laughs off Kareena Kapoor’s Comments
- Shahrukh Khan Mocks Tarun Tejpal, Mentions ‘Lift’ Incident
- Box Office Collection: 'Ram-leela' Better than New Releases; 'Krrish 3' Completes 5th Week in India
- Music Composer Anirudh's Sister's Marriage: Rajinikanth, Dhanush, Aishwarya, Anushka Attend
- 'Aata Arrambam' Review Roundup: Stylish Action Thriller; Out-and-Out Ajith Film
- Allu Arjun's 'Race Gurram' First Look Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- English Premier League Preview: Manchester United vs Newcastle Live Streaming Information
- English Premier League Preview: Stoke City vs Chelsea Live Streaming Information
- English Premier League Preview: Liverpool vs West Ham Live Streaming Information
- English Premier League Preview: Southampton vs Manchester City Live Streaming Information
- English Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs Tottenham Hotspur Live Streaming Information
Consumption of two common beverages - coffee and beer - may influence a person's life expectancy.
- Certain Types of Anti-Diabetic Medication Fuel Cancer Growth in Type 2 Diabetic Patients
- Choir Singing Good for Mental Health
- Male Contraceptive Pill Could be Developed in 10 Years: Research
Newman arrives in Beijing from Pyongyang after North Korea frees him on 'humanitarian grou...
- Yemeni Forces Sweep Sana'a after Defence Ministry Attack
- Nelson Mandela Death: Syria's Assad Hails South African Icon
Considering he is a person who held 250 awards, including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993, and af...
- 2014 Elections: Cannot 'Underestimate' Power of Modi, says PM
- ‘True Gandhian’ and Bharat Ratna Awardee Nelson Mandela Remembered
Bali agreement to inject about $1tr into the global economy and create 21 million jobs.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Hits five-year Low, Eyes on the Fed
- Indian 2014 Gold Imports Seen at Half Usual Levels
A recovery in the rupee is giving Finance Minister P. Chidambaram rare relief in his battle aga...
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 12/6/13
- Apple’s Stocks Up by 10 Points Due to China Deal Confirmation
U.S. Pres. Barack Obama, leader of the free world, has reportedly not allowed the use Apple...
- Sale of Power Grid gets Bids for 6.7 times Stock on Offer
- Standard Chartered Says 647 Wealthy Clients' Data Stolen in Singapore
New Samsung Galaxy S5 concept image has shown "flex" display packed in a screen that is as big as Galaxy Note.
- Nexus 4 Gets Official Android 4.4.1 KOT49E Bug-Fix Update [How to Install and Root]
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: Features Include Refocusable Camera and Facial Recognition