Italy launches investigation into VW scandal
They will all be recalled to undergo revision.
India pledges to cut emissions by 33-35% over 15 years
The paper submitted by India is based on the 1992 Kyoto convention.
India's forex reserves plunge by $2 billion
The forex reserves had risen by $631.5 million in the previous week and by $2.35 billion in the week before.
Fitch cuts India's GDP growth forecast to 7.5% in 2015-16
Fitch expects the country to grow by 8% in the next fiscal year if reforms are implemented.
Global economy heading towards risk of low growth for prolonged period: IMF chief
The IMF is expected to downgrade its outlook for the global economy.
India's rank up 16 notches in global competitiveness index
The report said India ranks 31 in terms of trust in politicians.
- Bulk of black money still within India, says Arun Jaitley
- Italy launches investigation into Volkswagen scandal
- Gold at discount for fourth week in India, China goes on holiday
- India's forex reserves plunge by $2 billion in week ending September 25
- Nestle India ends 12-year contract with Maggi manufacturer