'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' Box Office Collection: Kangana Starrer Earns over ₹100 Crore Worldwide; Set to Beat Akshay Kumar's 'Baby', 'Gabbar Is Back'
"Tanu Weds Manu Returns" has made worldwide box office collection of ₹ 101.67 crore.
India Likely to Face 'Significant' Drought, Says US Agency
It would further impact food prices that are already rising due to unseasonal rains.
Strong GDP Numbers Likely to Lift Markets Next Week
The central bank policy update is expected next Tuesday.
Mukesh Ambani's RIL Pips ONGC and TCS to Emerge as Most Profitable Company
Analysts say it's hard for ONGC to return to top position, as RIL is nearing the end of its capital expenditure (capex)...
India's GDP Growth Exceeds China's for Second Straight Quarter
However, analysts are not convinced by the impressive growth as the underlying picture remains weak.
What Foreign Brokerages Expect from RBI Meeting Next Week
Most of the economists including Finance Minister Arun Jaitley expect the central bank to cut repo rate by 25 basis...
Vijay Mallya Transferred ₹170 Crore from United Spirits to Buy IPL (RCB) Players
Shares of Mallya's IPL team valued at ₹10 were given to USL at ₹3,62,240 per share.
One World Trade Center: Watch this amazing 11-year timelapse of buildings construction
Amazing timelapse marks opening of the One World Observatory visitors centre at the top of New York Citys tallest tower.
BSNL in Talks With MTS to Roll Out 4G Services: Report
The public sector company plans to offer 4G services by next year.
Google and GoPro announce virtual reality deal
Google announces collaboration with GoPro at annual developer conference.
SpiceJet Makes a Turnaround, Shares Up 12%
SpiceJet had recorded a loss of ₹322 crore in the March quarter last year.
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' Box Office Collection: Kangana Starrer Earns over ₹100 Crore Worldwide; Set to Beat Akshay Kumar's 'Baby', 'Gabbar Is Back'
- Box Office Collection: 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' a Blockbuster; 'Piku' Yet to Reach ₹100 Crore Mark in India
- India Likely to Face 'Significant' Drought, Says US Agency
- 'Demonte Colony' 6 Days Box Office Collection: Arulnidhi Starrer Does Excellent Business in Tamil Nadu
- Mukesh Ambani's RIL Pips ONGC and TCS to Emerge as Most Profitable Company
BLOGS AND FEATURES