RBI's Rajan to maintain status quo on policy rates: Poll
Rajan may wait to see the effect of expected rate hike by the US Federal Reserve in December.
Auto components, electronics have untapped MSME potential
India is an emerging global hub for sourcing auto components being geographically close to key automotive markets.
Nirmala Sitharaman wants Jaitley to cut gold import duty
She has apparently suggested lowering the duty from the current 10% to 2% to boost exports.
Telangana record: Acre of land sold for Rs 29.28 crore
The companies which purchased the govt land plan to build world-class corporate HQ.
Indian firms may give 10.6% salary hike in 2016: report
However, a spike in inflation will eat into a significant part of the salary hike, the firm says.
African nations may get more aid during President Xi's visit
China is Africa's largest trading partner with trade volume at $220 billion in 2014.
Construction of TAPI gas pipeline to begin in December
Turkmenistan, Afghanistan agree to launch the construction of the multi-billion dollar pipeline.
- India may save Rs 2 lakh crore on oil imports this fiscal
- Microsoft: Key changes under Satya Nadella leadership backfire
- European shares rally as Euro slips backwards to 7-month lows
- Reliance Jio faces obstacles like low ARPU to gain customers: CLSA
- Gold demand could dip to eight-year low on rural distress