Ratan Tata Buys Stake in Taxi Hailing Firm Ola
Even though Tata's investments in start-ups are not big, they are considered as valuable.
Heathrow expansion: Boris Johnson defiant after Airports Commission backs third runway
Mayor of London and top Tory Boris Johnson claims the Heathrow expansion plan will not go ahead.
Kalyan Jewellers' TS Kalyanaraman Tops Wealthiest Indian Jewellers' List
Opening his first jewellery shop in Thrissur city of Kerala in 1993 with a capital of just $1,00,000, Kalyanaraman...
Atos' Acquisition of Xerox ITO is Complete
The net purchase value is about $966 million (€ 811 million).
Housing.com Board Fires CEO Rahul Yadav
The company stated "behaviour towards investors, partners and the media" as the main reasons behind the move.
Greece debt crisis: Mass pro-EU rally held in Athens ahead of referendum
Referendum on 5 July could decide countrys future in Europe.
India's Top IT Firms to Post Strong Revenue Growth for June Quarter, Say Analysts
Many brokerages believe that seasonal demand and receding currency fluctuations have helped IT companies in the first...
Flipkart Extends Maternity Leave to 24 Weeks, Flexible Working Hours after Joining Back
Under the current labour laws, companies can give a maternity leave up to 12 weeks.
Greece Debt Crisis: Turkey Considers Extending Help with Cooperation in Tourism, Energy, Trade
"We are ready to help Greece survive its economic crisis with cooperation in tourism, energy, trade," Turkish Prime...
Greece Becomes First Developed Economy to Default on IMF Payment
The IMF confirmed that Greece had not made its scheduled 1.6 billion euro loan repayment to the fund.
SpiceJet Launches Discount Offer for Passengers Carrying Only Hand-Baggage
The 'Hand Baggage Only' fare will be available on most direct domestic flights (including via flights), with minimum 30...
- Play Magic Mike XXL: Perfect men dont exist, says Jada Pinkett Smith
- Play Incredible GoPro video shows wingsuit diver Uli Emanuele complete most difficult base jump ever
- Play Sea turtle wearing GoPro camera swims through Great Barrier Reef [video]
- Play Manchester City transfer targets: Who are the club looking to sign this summer?
- India's Top IT Firms to Post Strong Revenue Growth for June Quarter, Say Analysts
- Greece Referendum: How Will it Impact Gold, Crude Oil & Sensex?
- Flipkart Extends Maternity Leave to 24 Weeks, Flexible Working Hours after Joining Back
- Kalyan Jewellers' TS Kalyanaraman Tops Wealthiest Indian Jewellers' List
- Ratan Tata Buys Stake in Taxi Hailing Firm Ola
BLOGS AND FEATURES