Greece referendum: What a Yes or No vote would mean for Europe
IBTimes UK explains what impact a Yes or No vote would have on Greece and Europe.
Make in India: Airbus Ties Up with Mahindra Defence to Manufacture Helicopters Locally
A joint venture so formed by the two groups will emerge as the first private manufacturer of helicopters in the country.
ICICI Securities to Charge Just ₹7 as Annual Fee to Manage EPFO's ₹1.4 Lakh Crore
Back in 2009, a reputed mutual fund firm's bid to manage EPFO funds free of cost was refused because it did not have...
Cognizant May Face Losses Due to Centene's Acquisition of Health Net
Cognizant still remains positive about achieving its revenue guidance of $12.24 billion in 2015.
Sensex Gains 88 Points in Early Trade
The Sensex has touched a high of 28,046.75 points and a low of 27,897.45 points in the trade so far.
Cost Incurred to Print One-Rupee Note Exceeds its Value by 14 Paise
Printing of one-rupee notes, which was stopped in 1994, was recently resumed.
Raju Regrets Air India Flight Delays Due to VIPs After PMO Intervenes; Fadnavis to File Defamation Case
Ashok Gajapati Raju said he was waiting for the report before initiating action, but didn't elaborate what action his...
Fitch Cuts India's Growth Forecast to 7.8% in FY16
The rating agency said reforms can push gross domestic product (GDP) growth higher only when they see "actual...
Air India Offloads Passengers to Accommodate Rijiju on Flight, Minister Says He was 'Unaware'
Kiren Rijiju said he could not be blamed as he was not informed about the changes made to accommodate him on the flight.
Xiaomi Sells 34.7 Million Smartphones in First Half of 2015
During Mi Fan Festival in April this year, Xiaomi sold 2.12 million phones in just 12 hours.
Vodafone to Launch Pan-India Mobile Number Portability on 3 July
NMNP is applicable to all pre-paid and post-paid customers.
- Play Arsenal transfer targets: Who are the club looking to sign this summer?
- Play Solar Impulse 2: Sun energy aircraft breaks world record for the longest non-stop solo flight
- Play Britain lowers its flags to half-mast in memory of Tunisia attack victims
- Play Britain and France to increase efforts to return migrants to Africa
- Greece Referendum: How Will it Impact Gold, Crude Oil & Sensex?
- Commercial Vehicle Sales Recovering: ICRA
- Cognizant May Face Losses Due to Centene's Acquisition of Health Net
- Raju Regrets Air India Flight Delays Due to VIPs After PMO Intervenes; Fadnavis to File Defamation Case
- Nestle Working on Rebuilding its Popular Maggi Brand
BLOGS AND FEATURES