Move to include India in club of nuclear trading nations
This would bring India into the nuclear fold 41 years after its first n-test.
Indian oil imports from Asia Pacific spike in October
Refiners looked beyond their traditional suppliers for cheaper purchases amid a global supply glut.
Climate changes affect wheat planting in India
Wheat acreage was down around 26 percent this season in the world's No. 2 wheat producer.
Ease of doing business: India seeks place in top 100 in 2016
The World Bank ranks India at 130 out of 189 countries in ease of doing business.
SunEdison to sell 400 MW of solar power capacity in India
The U.S.-based solar company is looking to shed assets to boost balance sheet.
Iran to boost gas export capacity, seeks global tie-ups
Rouhani said Iran had been working for two years to increase its gas production capacity.
Argentina to surpass Russia and Brazil as corn exporter
Macri, who won the backing of the farm lobby,has promised to eliminate corn and wheat export taxes.
- Reliance Jio faces obstacles like low ARPU to gain customers: CLSA
- India may miss exports target of $325 billion this fiscal
- Ashok Leyland rules out capex to expand capacity
- Spicejet shares surge 320% this year on turnaround to profits
- Paris attacks: How hotels, restaurants and travel in France have been affected