Britain and amp;#39;s Prince Harry and his fiancé Meghan Markle joked around after their first television interview together with the BBC on Monday Nov. 27, pulling silly faces, making arm gestures and laughing away.
Nov 30, 2017
'Never getting back together': Brad Pitt feels 'better off without' Angelina Jolie as she delays divorce?
Suriya's Thaana Serndha Kootam (TSK) launched on Thursday; registers close to 5 lakh hits in 30 minutes [Video]
GES 2017: KTR aka KT Rama Rao shares stage with Ivanka Trump, stuns everyone with his speech [PHOTOS+VIDEOS]
Bigg Boss 11: Bandgi Kalra-Puneesh Sharma go wild, threaten to hit bottle on Arshi Khan's head [VIDEO]
The World Health Organisation found that low or middle-income countries spend nearly $30 billion on fake medicinal products. After reviewing 100 studies involving more than 48,000 medicines, the WHO said the falsified medical products threaten to undermine the Sustainable Development Goal.
Nov 30, 2017
5 hours ago
- Essential oils may lead men to grow large breasts, study suggests
- Ryan Bertrand reveals thoughts on Southampton's new manager Mark Hughes
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Seolhyun's fake nude photos circulate online, AOA singer takes legal action
- Raj Thackeray attacks Sridevi, asks why she 'was wrapped in the tricolor'
- Avengers: Infinity War beats Batman v Superman, Black Panther ticket-sales records
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website