Tumhari Sulu worldwide box office collection: Vidya Balan-starrer crosses Rs 20-crore mark in just 4 days
Priyanka Chopra's new short hairstyle for Quantico season 3 will want you to hit the parlour right away! [PHOTOS]
IFFI 2017: Boney Kapoor says, 'Padmavati is NOT my film'; Fans call him spineless and drag Janhvi in the controversy
In a decentralised world there is no longer that central entity that commands and controls a network. Instead of governments issuing and managing our identities, we can take more ownership of our own identities and how theyre used. We are building the tools, the products, and the technical services that will enable us to be owners of our own data and identities.
Nov 21, 2017
Cryptocurrency enables true peer-to-peer transactions through an electronic system without needing to go through a bank or payments company. This allows people to engage in frictionless, borderless transactions for the first time and enables 3 billion people to have access to the financial system.
Nov 21, 2017
Shocking! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan cries after she blasts media and the reason will leave you fuming [VIDEO]
Bella Hadid's nip-slip to Ming Xi's stumble: All the highlights of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 [PHOTOS]
- Prateik Babbar gets engaged to girlfriend Sanya Sagar in Lucknow: Actor reveals details [Photo]
- Bhavana-Naveen wedding reception: Look who attended the post-marriage event [Photos]
- After Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone makes a big confession about her rumoured boyfriend
- Phullu director slams CBFC, PadMan over certification: 'Rules change when Akshay Kumar comes into action'
- Vikas, Akash, Priyank, Jyoti attend Arshi's house party: Hina, Shilpa give it a miss [Photos + Videos]