Carrie Fisher heart attack: Star Wars actress suffers cardiac arrest on plane, in intensive care unit
Dangal day 1 box office collection: Film becomes Aamir Khan's 2nd biggest opener; fails to beat Sultan's record
Morning brief: Jung calls Modi 'visionary', Rahul Dravid inspires Under-19 to win Asia Cup, Princess Diana's letters and more
The 60-year-old actor, best known for playing Princess Leia in the Star Wars films, was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart attack on a London to LA flight.
Dec 24, 2016
Top movies in 2017: From Despicable Me 3 to The Lego Batman Movie, here are five family movies you must see
6 hours ago
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Aamir Khan's Mahabharat: Will Baahubali creator SS Rajamouli direct the film?
- Khichdi promo: Hansa and Praful's lame jokes leave fans excited [Video]
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood