Hollywood icon Zsa Zsa Gabor has died aged 99 at her Los Angeles home on 18 December. The Hungarian-born actress hadn’t been seen in public in her final years as she struggled with multiple health issues. Considered one of the last stars of the Hollywood golden age, Gabor was one of the original socialites. Famous for calling everyone darling, she was also known for her nine wealthy husbands over the years.
Dec 19, 2016
Heimlich Maneuver: From Justin Timberlake and Carrie Fisher, here are a few celebrities who owe their lives to the move
- Shriya Saran marries Russian beau Andrei Koscheev [Wedding photos+videos]
- Mouni Roy names her 'best boy-friend' and it's not Mohit Raina [Photos]
- Madhuri Dixit in Sridevi's shoes: Will her career revive after 3 flops?
- Reason why Sunil Grover was not chosen for Kapil Sharma's new show
- Madhuri Dixit Nene will replace Sridevi in Shiddat, confirms Janhvi Kapoor