The F 900 R is a naked while BMW is pushing the XR as an adventure tourer. The R is priced at Rs. 9.90 lakh and the XR's Standard and Pro variants are priced at Rs 10.50 lakh and Rs 11.50 lakh, respectively.
May 22, 2020
BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS are manufactured at TVS Motor Company's plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu as part of a long-term strategic partnership to manufacture sub-500cc motorcycles for the global markets.
Dec 14, 2018
BMW Motorrad India offers have brought down the Rate of Interest (ROI) and offers to include complimentary free insurance for the G 310 twins. Dealers are offering cash discounts and all combined, you may get the G 310 R and G 310 GS at a competitive price range.
Dec 10, 2018
BMW Motorrad India launched G 310 R and G 310 GS on July 18 and the most affordable BMW bikes are priced at Rs 2.99 lakh and Rs 3.49 lakh (ex-showroom), respectively.
Jul 23, 2018
Despite being uber expensive, BMW HP4 Race is not a road-legal motorcycle. It doesn't come with a headlamp, tail lamp and number plate. Why is it still so expensive?
Jul 22, 2018
BMW Motorrad India launched its most affordable and first sub 500cc bikes in India. The G 310 R and G 310 GS is expected to increase the sales of BMW Motorrad double fold. We have compiled all the details you need to know about the new bikes.
Jul 21, 2018
BMW and Mini sales registered combined growth 13 percent primarily due to new X3 and 6 Series Gran Turismo. BMW Motorrad also performed well with 208 takers between January and June 2018.
Jul 6, 2018
23 hours ago
- With The Launch of Newsonli, Entrepreneur Sudhanshu Kumar All Set Disrupt News Industry with Innovation
- Muslim youths form human chain to protect Hindu temple amid Bengaluru violence
- Digital Vision under DGCI scanner: Renaming Coldbest to Cofset AT cough syrup didn't help manufacturer
- Violence breaks out in Bengaluru over derogatory post about Prophet Mohammed
- KIA Sonet is finally here! Interiors, Features, Engine & Gearbox options explained