Federer, 36, and Nadal, 31, have shared the last five Grand Slam titles between them. They are also way ahead of the chasing pack on ATP ranking chart.
Mar 26, 2018
36-year-old Federer confirmed Saturday, March 24 he would be skipping the clay-court swing for the second year in a row.
Mar 25, 2018
World No.1 Roger Federer has won three Grand Slam titles since the beginning of 2017. In February, he also reached on top of the ATP rankings.
Mar 24, 2018
Novak Djokovic was ousted from the ongoing Masters 1000 tournament in Miami following his second-round defeat to Benoit Paire of France on Friday, March 23.
Mar 24, 2018
Vijay Amritraj claims Roger Federer's worth ethic has matched his desire, which has helped him win three Grand Slam titles and regain the world No.1 spot.
Mar 21, 2018
Novak Djokovic and Andre Agassi hold the record for most number (six) of men's singles titles at the Miami Open. Roger Federer has won it on three occasions.
Mar 20, 2018
Argentina's Juan Martin del Potro stunned top seed Federer 6-4, 6-7(8), 7-6(2) in the final of BNP Paribas Open 2018, played March 18.
Mar 19, 2018
Toni Nadal revealed Rafael Nadal's decision to use insoles to reduce the pain caused by a foot injury resulted in regular knee injuries.
Mar 17, 2018
World no 1 Federer has stitched a 16-match unbeaten streak, which includes titles at Australian Open and Rotterdam ATP 500, in 2018.
Mar 16, 2018
- Rajasthan police support cow vigilantes: Asaduddin Owaisi on Alwar lynching
- It has become difficult for us to even breathe in alliance with the BJP: Manoj Jha
- Rahul and Sonia are affiliated to the Vatican, Hindus don't trust them: Subramanian Swamy
- It's Congress non-working committee under a non-performing president: Sambit Patra
- Pakistan opener Fakhar Zaman slams record; beats Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli
- Should MS Dhoni retire? Sachin Tendulkar speaks out
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Move aside cricket, football viewership sees an upswing in India after Fifa World Cup
- Major concern for Indian team! Surgery on fast bowler not entirely successful