Yahoo has announced that one billion of its user accounts were hacked in 2013. In the attack, affected accounts may have had names, email addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth and hashed passwords stolen. This breach is separate from the announcement in September that 500 million accounts were penetrated by a ‘state-sponsored actor’.
Dec 15, 2016
New Steam Client update introduces support for DualShock 4 wireless PS4 controller; how to manually enable
Cashless society: How to bank through basic phone with USSD, without using internet or visiting a branch
Prescription lenses for Snapchat Spectacles don't get any cheaper than this: Get yours starting at $29
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- Hackers dump 772 million email IDs online for anyone to take: What should you do?
- Penta-camera phone LG V40 ThinQ coming to India on this date: All you need to know
- PUBG Mobile Ban imminent: J&K student body requests governor to ban game, terms it dangerous than narcotics
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know