Yahoo has announced that one billion of its user accounts were hacked in 2013. In the attack, affected accounts may have had names, email addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth and hashed passwords stolen. This breach is separate from the announcement in September that 500 million accounts were penetrated by a ‘state-sponsored actor’.
Dec 15, 2016
New Steam Client update introduces support for DualShock 4 wireless PS4 controller; how to manually enable
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- How to get 1000GB free data with Airtel broadband in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and other cities
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2019: Best deals on smartphones you cannot miss
- Google to create publishing platform for small-scale journalists; partners with WordPress, Automattic