Developer Milestone and sport media company Dorna has announced that MotoGP 17 is making the jump into eSports with its first ever eSport Championship.Seven time trial events will take place this summer, coinciding with real world races on the MotoGP calendar, with those who qualify making it to a livestreamed grand final in Valencia this November. This years event will be exclusive to PS4. MotoGP 17 will be released on 15 June for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
May 17, 2017
Ubisoft announces Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, Assassin's Creed Origins and South Park; full details revealed
Lenovo Moto E4 Plus images, spec-sheet leaked; here's what you need to know about Moto E3 Power heir
Ransomware is a malicious piece of software that infects a machine and encrypts its files, making them inaccessible until the user pays a ransom in Bitcoin. The ransomware spreads between machines by exploiting a leaked tool developed by the NSA that can attack multiple unsecure devices across a network of computers.
May 16, 2017
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Germany vs Sweden live stream: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group F match TV guide and start time
- Kerala football suicide update: Search on for dejected Lionel Messi fan in swollen river
- Is Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 with 6GB RAM better than Redmi Note 5 Pro?
- Apple to repair Macbook and MacBook Pro keyboards for free: But here's the catch
- Free money to everyone (UBI) will become necessity if robots snatch away all human jobs: Elon Musk
- Oppo Find X with true FullView display, sliding cameras unveiled: India launch date revealed
- Tech expert explains how Google Maps tracks real time traffic