The lawsuit claimed that Pradeep Poonia recorded sessions of some WhiteHat Jr classes and asked questions that were not relevant to the course to "humiliate and harass" the teachers and then posted them online.
7 days ago
Beyond the shiny badge of the "Samsung Empire," as the conglomerate is often called, family feuds have played out in public and critics have made unceasing accusations that the empire runs on broken laws.
Oct 25, 2020
OnePlus co-founder and the face of the company has reportedly left the company ahead of the major OnePlus 8T launch in order to start a new venture.
Oct 13, 2020
Judge Yvonne Gonzales Rogers refused to grant Epic Games a preliminary injunction against Apple on Friday, reports The Verge.
Oct 10, 2020
6 minutes ago
- The Future of Indian Gaming is Digital Era
- Banks disable password pasting in net banking; create more problems than solutions
- Nokia 2.4 launched 4,500mAh battery, dual cameras for Rs 10,399 [full details]
- Who was FC Kohli; lesser known facts about father of Indian IT industry
- Twitter will start verifying accounts again; new guidelines to get blue badge [details]