Xiaomi traverses challenging path in its quest to replicate Chinese ecosystem business model in India
Reliance Jio and others lose to Bharti Airtel in adding active subscribers as Indian telecom war intensifies
Apple is leaning heavily towards chip maker Intel's 5G modems for upcoming iPhones.
Nov 17, 2017
According to data from research firm Liases Forras, nearly 30% of under-construction apartments are delayed by two or more years.
Nov 13, 2017
Customers will receive benefits worth Rs 22,999 on the purchase of Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL.
Nov 10, 2017
India's digital advertising market is approximately a tenth of the US, which has the highest number of digital advertisers.
Nov 7, 2017
Diwali saw a spurt in digital advertising, Amazon is top advertiser on mobile, desktop in India: Report
Thousands of Snapchat users were left reeling on Monday night after the social networking app went down for several hours.
Nov 7, 2017
Facebook has admitted that up to 270 million accounts are fake or duplicates, significantly more than it had thought.
Nov 4, 2017
The lawsuit war is definitely not going to stop so easily, as Qualcomm has now filed a lawsuit against Apple for violating software license contract.
Nov 3, 2017
Apple is looking to work without Qualcomm chips, and is apparently designing 2018 iPhone and iPads with Intel and MediaTek modem chips.
Oct 31, 2017
This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-202013 hours ago
- Amazon Apple Fest: Get iPhone X, Watch series 3, MacBook Pro and more at lowest price
- No notch, no hole - Samsung's A90 gets perfect display even Galaxy S10 lacks
- PUBG Mobile updates: 6-hour playtime restriction, major glitch fix, 20-year-old dies
- Apple iPad Air 3, iPad mini 5 with A12 Bionic SoC, Pencil support launched: Top facts
- Facebook confesses to storing 600 million users' passwords in plain text for years