Arsenal manger Arsene Wenger admitted to trying to sign NGolo Kante before he signed for Chelsea for £30 million. The Frenchman came into the spotlight following his impressive performances for Leicester City during their title winning 2015/16 campaign, with Arsenal, Chelsea, and Manchester United vying for his services.
Feb 3, 2017
Super Bowl LI (51) schedule: New England Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons fixtures, TV guide, date, time and venue
Ghana vs Burkina Faso Afcon 2017 third place playoff schedule: Africa Cup of Nations fixture, TV listings, time, date
Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint11 hours ago
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 MotoGP edition India launch soon
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Tamil Nadu: Over 100 students hug school teacher and cry after he gets transferred
- Die-hard Argentina fan disappears leaving suicide note after Messi and Co's rout by Croatia
- Argentina on the brink of elimination after 3-0 defeat to Croatia; As it happened
- Bacary Sagna reveals why he left Arsenal for Manchester City
- Meet the girl from Tamil Nadu who led Neymar's Brazil onto the field as a ball carrier
- AS Roma transfer news: Manchester United target Justin Kluivert signs long-term deal with Italian club