Up to 50,000 Burundian refugees are stranded in an overcrowded lakeside village on the border with Tanzania, as aid agencies warn of mounting tension with local people and fear of disease.
May 18, 2015
Karnataka 2nd (Second) PUC Results Announced: 60.54% Pass in Karnataka; Details of Supplementary Exam, Revaluation, Photocopying Answer Sheets
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Arun Jaitley suffering from rare cancer, say multiple media reports
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'