#EnteVaka500 Organisers 'Beg' for Money in Kochi; Video of Afghan Asking KM Mani to Resign Goes Viral [PHOTOS+VIDEO]
Holocaust 70th Anniversary: Commemorations Planned Across Europe; Thousands Take Part in Ceremonies [PHOTOS]
New Delhi, Jan 27 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday posted a series of tweets to bid farewell to US President Barack Obama who concluded his three day India visit today. Tagging the White House, Modi tweeted- "Farewell @WhiteHouse! Your visit has taken India-USA ties to a new level and opened a new chapter. Wish you a safe journey." "As for the rainy day yesterday, as you yourself said @WhiteHouse today morning, Bade Bade Deshon Mein... :)", he added. US President Obama was the Chief Guest at this year's Republic Day celebrations on the invite of PM Modi.
Jan 27, 2015
Srinagar, Jan 27 (ANI): In a bid to reach out to locals in Jammu and Kashmir, Indian army on Tuesday organised a blood donation camp in the militancy-hit Srinagar district. This is the seventh blood donation camp organised by the army to help residents of Srinagar and nearby areas, affected by the devastating floods in September last year. While many of the soldiers donated blood, health official Javed Iqbal said many civilians also came forward to participate in the initiative. Requirement of blood has always been high in the state due to militancy and insurgency activities. There has also been an acute shortage of blood especially after the devastating floods last year. The army had organised a similar camp in Badgam district on January 12.
Jan 27, 2015
New Delhi, Jan 27 (ANI): Congress leader Kiran Walia on Tuesday alleged that AAP Chief Arvind Kejriwal has been giving his wrong residence address because he wished to become an elector from Delhi. She added that he has committed a fraud by submitting a false affidavit to the Election Commission that he is a permanent resident of B K Dutt Colony. She further said that the matter has been reported to the Election Commission and that Kejriwal’s name should be removed from the electoral list and a probe should be ordered into the matter.
Jan 27, 2015
Kejriwal enlisted wrong residence address because he wanted to be an elector from Delhi: Kiran Walia
New Delhi, Jan 27 (ANI): BJP leader Kiran Bedi on Tuesday used US President Barack Obama's India visit as an opportunity to impress the voters during election campaign for upcoming Delhi polls. While addressing an election rally, Bedi attributed the US President's high profile visit to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's diplomatic efforts. Congress leader Kiran Walia commenting on the incident said that Bedi tried to gain political benefit from Obama's visit. DCW Chairperson Barkha Shukla said that US President Barack Obama came for India and not for any political party. However, BJP's Delhi unit President Satish Upadhyay said that Obama's visit shouldn't be linked to the Delhi polls.
Jan 27, 2015
Relatives of Late Freedom Fighter Stage Hunger Strike in Punjab, Demand 'National Martyr' Status for Him
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- International Yoga Day 2018: Inspirational quotes and messages to share
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Did Airtel offer advisor from religion of choice to customer? Telco issues clarification [Full text]