People take to Twitter to react to the lifting of the burkini ban on one beach in France after a court ruled that burkini bans being enforced on the countryâ€™s beaches are illegal and a violation of fundamental liberties.
Aug 26, 2016
IBTimes UK explains the key points behind the Human Rights Act, after Justice Secretary Liz Truss confirmed that the government intends to go ahead with replacing the legislature. Scrapping the Act was a key manifesto pledge by the Conservative Party during the general election in May 2015. A petition to stop the act being replaced has gained over 30,000 signatures.
Aug 26, 2016
Scorpene leak: Aussie scribe ridicules Parikkar's claims, says sensitive info redacted only as a safety measure
- Lok Sabha 2019 Election guide: Here is the full schedule and everything you need to know
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video