Residents of the Umbrian town of Perugia gathered on Sunday 28 August evening in the main square to eat pasta allAmatriciana in support of the earthquake victims from neighbouring communities. Towns all over Italy have taken part in the event collecting money for the victims of the 6.2 magnitude earthquake which hit the regions of Lazio and Le Marche bordering Umbria on Wednesday 24 August. At least 290 people have died.
Aug 29, 2016
Strait of Hormuz tensions flare up as Iranian vessels 'harass' American ship USS Nitze; warning shots fired
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile