Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday (26 November) Britain should join air strikes against the Islamic State (IS) in Syria, saying the UK should not â€˜out-sourceâ€™ security to allies. Cameron attempted to persuade MPs to back the action in a speech in the House of Commons.
Nov 26, 2015
Rahul Gandhi was inspiring, says Bengaluru girl in open letter; slams media for 'misconstrued' reports
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Virat Kohli warns England batsmen, reveals India's X-factors
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Superfast boomerang-shaped UFO spotted in France sparks alien debate
- Is NASA conducting a secret black project? Strange UFO spotted above Texas sparks debate
- Tollywood Sex Racket: The 'is she flexible?'query that raised alarm and saved Telugu actress from scandal